Observe and provide assessment/inspection report to Operation Manager in terms of system follow-up and SOP activities. Accurate report to the concerned person shall aid and rectify all faults and improve the quality of service and production as well as overall operational system. Back support to management team for entire operation and notifying them in the areas to be improved and developed. The details job descriptions are given below;
A. General Duties & Responsibilities;
– Oversee entire operation of all branches and central kitchen by visiting each branch
– Random visit every branch during opening and closing of restaurant.
– Conduct periodic review along Operation Manager with the departmental head.
– Reviewing if any operational problems of guest as well as staff.
– Ensure that all reporting & control procedures in the operations, customer service, quality of production, Hygiene & Cleanliness standards, Maintenance & general administration are completed & in place according to company’s policy & operation manual.
– Maintain high quality products by ensuring compliance with all operation procedures as per standard operating procedures (SOP).
– Suggest to improve the standard operating procedure and check that all the restaurant managers are following the SOP.
– Help Organize staff management and staff evaluation procedures and process.
– Creative involvement for any corrections or amendment for the existing policies to keep high quality standard.
– Creative involvement for any suggestions or changes to improve the operation.
– Suggest new policies and procedures as necessary.
– Review yearly employee leave plan and give creative suggestions to outlet managers.
– Review new staff requirement and assist for staff recruitment.
– Cost analysis and wastage management.
– Observe central store, procurement and logistic procedures.
– Observe Home Delivery procedures.
– Monitor Aliment & Nav system software and prepare report to Operation Manager.
– Monitor maintenance list and make sure the procedures are followed as per standard.
– Assure the fleet management is properly handled.
– Monitor IT related issued and observe IT technician responsibilities.
– Propose new ideas to management for the development of the business as well as operation.
B. Coordinate with head office departments;
– Review sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
– Monitor the operational budgets set by the management.
– Plan and propose activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
– Increase revenue by close monitoring of unit terms performance.
– Responsible for cost controlling for entire food and beverage department.
– Responsible for bringing food cost and wage budgets under budget.
– Undertake cost saving measure within operational areas.
– Help drives sales and maximize profit.
– Follow-up hiring, training & appraisals of staff with in the F&B department.
– Ensuring that company websites are regularly updated for new promotions and events.
– Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings including planning and preparing presentations for new business development pertaining to Al Fanar and F&B business ventures.
– Communicating product developments to prospective clients
C. Observe Service Quality;
§ Observe dining section to ensure highest level of customer service quality is maintained.
§ Inspect customer service;
§ Staffs are always smiling and speaking clear and softly to customers
§ Staffs are always the first to greet the customer.
§ Attending the customer before they request for service and assist them for any requirement and service.
§ Staffs are always helpful and ready to answer all customers’ comments in a professional manner.
§ Review and monitor Customer Complaints on all platforms including the customer satisfaction survey.
§ Observe Food quality and taste and comments to kitchen manager and chef (if required).
§ Check Quality controller branch audit reports
D. Office Management;
§ Observe supervisors are updating daily reports as per requirement.
§ Observe filing systems are going as per standard.
§ Observe if any and all documentation is completed/updated on time or when required.
E. Observe staff training;
§ Observe staff training has been conducted and completed as per training program.
§ Final review (one on one) with staff for training feedback and check training documents.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED10,000.00 – AED15,000.00 per month