– Drafts correspondence, formal letters, property sale – contracts, tenancy contracts, and issuance letters.- Assisting and following up with employees for their Bank, Rera exam, medical, emirates ID appointments, and police clearance applications.- Responsible for RERA Card application for agents, uploading required documents, and entering relevant details in Trakheesi system
– Coordinates with office maintenance repairs, filling up pantry, office, and stationery supplies.
– Interact with tenants, landlords, external suppliers and coordinate with property managers, ensuring that every property lives up to expectations.
– Maintain and organize real estate documents, contracts, leases, and agreements.
– Handles Agency registration with Developers and property management managers and ensures a track of agreement renewals.
– Any other related duties as assigned.
– Associate or Bachelor’s degree in any business-related field
– Prior experience as an Administrative Assistant/ Office –
– Assistant role, preferably in the Real Estate industry
– Excellent phone etiquette and communication skills
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software programs
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– Attention to detail, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
– Immediate joiner
What We Offer
Paid Annual Leaves