Main Roles and Responsibilities:
Mobilization of offshore crew to and from their assigned vessels, in line with industry and flag state requirements.
Main Duties Include:
1. Arrange cost effective travel for crew joining and departing assigned vessels to meet crew change schedules.
2. Source offshore personnel to fill any vacancies
3. Arrange any visas, vaccinations or additional training required
4. Obtain any flag state certification required, ensuring licenses are valid at all times.
5. Ensure that personnel files and all crew certification are kept up to date.
6. Participate in the Out Of Hours contact roster.