Earn More in your own time.
We are looking for real estate brokers to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. Responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
Commission Basis, 50% – up Depending on experience + Other Benefits if you reach the target.
· Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
· Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
· Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
· Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
· Display and market real property to possible buyers
· Manage property Resale
· Maintain and update listings of available properties
· Develop networks and cooperate with developers
· Promote sales through advertisements, and listing services
· Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
· Property Consultants spend much of their time trying to attract customers. Actions might include cold-calling, following up on leads, advertising, and making business presentations to investor clubs and other interested groups.
· To better serve their clients, Property Consultants talk with them about their needs. They learn about their likes and dislikes, help them with financing concerns and answer any questions about the buying process. Property Consultants and their customers often visit sites together.
· Property Consultants keep a close eye on available real estate. They also pay attention to market trends, demographics, and other information that affects the buying and selling process.
Minimum 1-year experience in Real Estate Industry