Real Estate Agent/Broker:
We are looking Real Estate Agent / Broker who can join immediately.
1. Handle sales and rental inquiries from client/s through phone call, email and in person
2. In charge of obtaining own stock and listings from company telesales and company marketing including having own sources to advertise on the property portals.
3. Administrative skills – monitor the listings and paper works
4. Negotiating offers and contract negotiation
5. Advise sellers/landlords on market conditions, values and property legislation.
6. Qualifying potential buyers/tenants.
7. Conducting viewings and follow up.
8. Negotiating offers and contract negotiation.
9. Maintain regular contact with all clients.
1. Training and real estate license provided by employer.
2. Visa and medical insurance included.
3. On target commission-only earnings of AED 40,000 per month uncapped.
4. The highest earners in the industry are earning in excess of AED 100,000 each month.
5. Up to 30 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
6. Other Incentives for top performers including holidays, designer watches and suits.
7. Tiered commission structure from 50 to 70% for top performers.
1. Ability to sell and negotiate
2. Confidence – You want to work commission-only to earn the most possible
3. Must have at least 1 year Real Estate experience in UAE
4. Certificates – RERA license desirable
5. UAE car license essential
6. Knowledgeable about real estate markets
7. Should be self-motivated, passionate about your work and have a proven track record in real estate or sales.
8. Should have high standards, be hard working and thrive on a new challenge.
9. Will understand that commission-only brokers earn the most in the industry in Dubai and want to work without a salary
10. Ability to achieve Sales/Leasing targets
11. Ability to work independently and as a Team
12. Strong negotiation and communication skills
We accept Walk-in Interview – please follow the schedule below:
Time: from 2pm to 7pm. Monday to Saturday.
Please bring CV.
Location: Office 2004, Al Manara Tower (ETA Star), Business Bay, Dubai, UAE.
Contact: Ms. Ivy Orfano – 0 4 4 2 9 6 0 2 8