We are currently looking for a qualified, knowledgeable IT Professional to help our company develop, use, and integrate IT systems. he will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving technical problems and providing training to users to maximize the productivity value of technology in business.
IT Job Duties and Responsibilities
Excellent communication skills with a commitment to understanding clinics requirements as well as business objectives.
Design skills needed to help develop corporate IT systems and networks, ensuring the most effective architecture and functionality.
Commitment to supporting new technology implementation.
Patience and ability to train users in both new and existing IT systems.
Constant willingness to provide assistance with technical issues, as needed.
Problem solving skills to revise existing systems and suggest improvements.
Ability to produce concise yet thorough reports within IT and for other teams as needed.
IT Job Requirements and Qualifications
· BS/BA in computer science, IT or relevant field; MS/MBA in business considered to be a plus.
· Significant experience as IT Professional in a corporate setting.
· Proven ability to troubleshoot hardware, software, and network issues quickly and effectively.
· Highly experienced with various operating systems and databases.
· Track record of successful project management.
· Critical thinking skills and an analytical mind with strong problem-solving abilities.
· Enthusiastic about working collaboratively.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Solid interpersonal skills.
Medical clinic experience (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time