We have an opening for a highly skilled Finance Manager with Real Estate experience.
Diyar Homes (part of the CPIC global group) is the market leading property developer for overseas Pakistani’s with offices in Dubai, London, New York & Houston.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Performing financial analysis and reporting to management as needed
· Performing month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations
· Coordinating with team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines
· Evaluating computerized accounting systems and providing recommendations
· Generating financial reports and statements to Management for review
· Analysing financial discrepancies and recommending effective resolutions
· Monitoring expenditures, analysing revenues and determining budget variances and reporting the same to management
· Responding to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
· Assisting in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts
· Assisting in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations
· Monitoring and recording financial transactions according to company policies and regulations
· Reviewing and recommending changes to existing accounting procedures
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
· Master’s Degree in Finance / Certification – ACCA / CA – Fully or Partly Qualified
· Minimum 3 to 5 years plus experience required in Real Estate / Construction Industry
· Corporate and personal tax experience
· Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases
· Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
· Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment