· Identify new business opportunities with the Banking sector and Financial Institutions to have a competitive edge in the assigned market.
· Managing and retaining client relationships and engagement with existing accounts.
· Contacting potential clients to establish relationship and setting up meetings to increase the client database.
· Prospect new geographies / clients as per the AML/CFT compliance regulation and goAML county specific regulated requirements
· Understanding the Central Bank regulations and identifying the target market and generating region specific leads.
· Achieve business cycle targets to increase the existing and new client revenue.
· Prioritize client requirements and follow up business status.
· Follow up with other departments to obtain the necessary information for business.
· Writing and reviewing business proposals.
· Negotiating with stakeholders.
· Researching business opportunities and new sectors.
· Analyzing the gaps and suggesting product enhancements in line with the market / client requirements.
· Exploring new and existing partnerships as part of the value-added services for the company.
· Pitching products and/or services to new and existing clients.
· Managing the product demos for new/existing clients.
· Updating the salesforce or CRM with all the day to day tasks/new opportunities about meetings, demos, phone calls, etc.
· To qualify for this position at least you should have a Bachelor Degree in Business, Computer Science or other technical related field.
· Between 7 to 10 years of experience in the sale of IT Software with an exposure to Fintech products (especially AML/CFT compliance).
· Banking and financial domain experience and knowledge is an added advantage.
· The ability to manage, guide and support a team.
· Ability to communicate effectively in English both written and verbal formats, Arabic is a plus.
· Outstanding problem solving and negotiating skills.
· This position will require you to travel up to 20% of the time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to AED15,000.00 per month
About us Travel is a journey. At Holiday Inn®, we make guests smile. Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for...Apply For This Job
VFP/VB/VB.Net Software Developers Emirates Business Management has immediate vacancy in their Dubai office, for junior software developer with minimum 3...Apply For This Job
The Role Our client is a multinational company who are currently embarking on a digital transformation program. We are looking...Apply For This Job
. Net (Dot Net) Software ProgrammerVisual ACE Enterprise Business Management ERP Software, from Emirates Business Management, Dubai, UAE, a reputed...Apply For This Job
* B.E or B.Tech* 2-3 years of experience in ID Card printers, access control and Time attendance systems. Responsibility: Identifying...Apply For This Job
Número de Empleo 22194099 Categoría de Empleo Administrative Ubicación The Dubai EDITION, Dubai Fountain Street Downtown Dubai, Dubai, United Arab...Apply For This Job